Sunday 10 October 2010

Photo du Jour

The days go by so quickly here that it's difficult to even put my everyday motions into words. Recently, I have mostly been reading, cooking and strolling. I'm still amazed at how beautiful it is here. Also, we had some incredibly gorgeous weather last week that added to the beauty. There were even days where I didn't need to wear a jacket! Shocking, I know!

On one of those beautiful days, I came across these brothers playing on the sidewalk...


They are know as "The Foley Boys" :) It made me smile!

I also gave in and bought a few things at Ness, Scotland's most girly store for tartan. Let's hope I don't need that hat for a while!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean, time seems to go by so much more quickly here...its really not ok

    ReplyDelete